Thursday, April 4, 2013

Back in the Seattle Again

Howdie folks. Here's a drawing that shows what I look like. I believe they call these things self portraits.


Anyvey...

I no longer live in Alaska. I have returned to civilzation (such as it is). This is kind of the fullfillment of a fantasy that I had for a long time where I would go out to a log cabin, grow a long beard, chop wood, then return back to civilization with a new spiritual enlightenment. Well, I never grew the beard and I didn't chop very much wood and I'm not sure how enlightened I am but I feel like a learned a couple things...maybe...

So I'm finishing up that cartoony comic. It's called the Yellowknife Retrospective. Wanna see a couple pages? Here ya' go.




Also, you may notice the bar up top that says Sequential Art, Illustrations and so forth. I've been slowly putting up old  pages and sketches and things. Here's a recent sketch.


And here's a sketch of Majel Barett from Star Trek.


I'm also trying to do more commissioned artwork- so if there's anything you guys out there would like to see me draw, you totally have the power to make that happen. Even though I'm an artsy fartsy cartoonist I am not at all above drawing your favoirte super heroine or something- I love drawing that shit.  For a while I'd had it in my mind that it was up to me to make Wonder Woman a cool comic (I got over it). But I still like to draw that stuff from time to time. I just need a reason. Here's an old sketch of some of her old rogues, called Villainy Inc.


There's a lot more I'd like to talk about but I've had a long day. I promise to be in touch soon.

Razzle Dazzle... Razzle Dazzle...

1 comment:

  1. Oh good! I like the selfie. Been trying to get ahold of you but couldn't figure out how. I think we both changed numbers at inconvenient times. Is there a way to pm you through the blog?

    Eric e.

    ReplyDelete